We are proud to be the first in Canada to carry Waihana Freediving wetsuits.
The Tropicam Spearfishing Wetsuit is WAIHANA’s performance wetsuit for spearfishing and freediving using open cell neoprene to give maximum warmth. With glue-reinforced stitching for durability, gold titanium dioxide lining, and Smoothskin seals, the Goliath Grouper is built to perform.
These hybrid 7.5mm/5.5mm farmer john suits are ideal for diving the cold Pacific Northwest waters year round. For those who run a little warmer or prefer to dive only in the summer the 5.5mm Farmer John with adjustable shoulders provides the same great performance in a lighter version. The 7.5mm hooded jacket give the extra core warmth needed.
- 3.5mm and 7.5/5.5mm Hybrid eco-friendly Performance Neoprene
- Dye camouflage on Ultra-Stretch Poly Lycra Laminate
- Jade Titanium Dioxide Internal Coating
Tropicam Jacket Details
- Hooded jacket
- 7mm chest loading pad on exterior of suit
- Preformed arms for ultimate fit/comfort
- Glue-reinforced stitching on elbows
- Emergency Whistle with integrated pocket
- Protective screens on chestpad, elbows and seat area
- Double magnetic closure clips on beavertail
- Smoothskin seals around face and wrists
Tropicam Trousers Details