The Oasis has always been recognized for it’s unique feature of the Moisture Retention Vanes. The new Oasis Pro is without question Sherwood’s best moisture retention system to date. The newly designed vanes provide the diver more moisture without impacting the breathing performance in any significant way.
OASIS PRO 1ST STAGE
- Balanced flow by piston delivers ample air volume at stable intermediate pressure to the second stage over a wide range of supply pressures.
- Spring chamber is environmentally sealed to maintain cleanliness reducing the effects of corrosion and contamination. This contributes to uniform high performance as the regulator is used.
- Dry-sealed first stage uses no liquids or gels that can leak or add to service costs.
- Tee - shaped design reduces regulator profile when mounted on tank.
- Four LP ports and two HP ports for more options for ideal hose positioning.
- Nitrox compatible up to 40%
OASIS PRO 2ND STAGE
- The Dual Vane System uses two similarly shaped vanes. The lower vane is solid and the top vane has 5 moisture capturing vents. The moisture is captured between the two vanes and upon inhalation the moisture returns to your mouth
- Single Valve Tube Construction provides a precise channel for the poppet to travel
- Injection molded thermoplastic rubber seat is harder than silicone seats and maintains its shape and does not coin as deeply
- Large co-molded mouthpiece uses two different silicones color tabs reduces jaw fatigue
- Diver operated flow control switch
- Free Parts for Life (Restrictions Apply)