Whether you’ve never made a boat dive or you’ve logged dozens, the PADI Boat Diver Specialty course can benefit almost every diver because different boats in different parts of the world do things differently.
Diving from a boat is fun, especially when you look at ease when maneuvering around on it. It’s fun to know what you’re doing.
What You Learn:
Learn the tips, tricks and ways to scuba dive from a boat
- Dive from boats ranging from small inflatables to giant live-aboards :
- Gain experience and training from diving on boats in your local area
- Safely enter and exit the water
- Stow your gear in the most appropriate areas
- Use surface lines to initiate or conclude your dives.
- Locate basic boat safety equipment