We are proud to be the first in Canada to carry Waihana Freediving wetsuits.
The Goliath Grouper Wetsuit is WAIHANA’s performance wetsuit for spearfishing and freediving using open cell neoprene to give maximum warmth. With glue-reinforced stitching for durability, gold titanium dioxide lining, and Smoothskin seals, the Goliath Grouper is built to perform.
The 7.5mm suits are ideal for diving the cold Pacific Northwest waters year round. For those who run a little warmer or prefer to dive only in the summer the 5.5mm provides the same great performance in a lighter version.
- 5.5mm or 7.5mm eco-friendly Neoprene
- Dye camouflage on Ultra-Stretch Poly Lycra Laminate
- 24K Gold Titanium Dioxide Internal Coating
Goliath Grouper Jacket Details
- Hooded jacket
- 7mm chest loading pad on exterior of suit
- Preformed arms for ultimate fit/comfort
- Glue-reinforced stitching on elbows, chespad, and whistle pocket
- Emergency Whistle with integrated pocket
- Protective screens on chespad, elbows and seat area
- Double closure clips on beavertail
- Smoothskin seals around wrists
Goliath Group Trousers Details
- 4″ or 10cm Superskin seal around the waist
- Smoothskin seals around ankles
- Protective screen on knees