PERFORMANCE FROM WITHIN
Representing a giant leap in wetsuit innovation, the BARE Evoke 7mm integrates Graphene Technology, a carbon nanostructure lining that captures and utilizes your body heat. By tapping your body’s thermal energy output, the Evoke can insulate your core and keep you warm for hours on end, allowing max comfort on every dive. In fact, lab tests have shown Graphene yields a 5-degree Celsius average temp increase over our original OMNIRED Technology.
Fundamentally, Graphene is a one-atom-thick layer of carbon arranged in a hexagonal lattice structure. At room temperature, it’s one of the best conductors of thermal energy ever discovered. Materially, Graphene is strong, flexible, lightweight and, of course, highly conductive—all traits that are well suited for use in a wetsuit.
Additionally, in a step toward sustainable design, the Evoke is made from limestone-based foam that minimizes pollution while performing at the same level (or higher) as petroleum-based alternatives. Dope-dyed fibers cut pollution and wastewater discharge in our textile operations, and water-based glue—rather than solvent—perform over the long life of the suit while sparing the air of unclean toxins during production.
7MM, 5MM, 3MM
- Graphene Omnired® placed strategically in the body’s core area of the suit, allowing lateral movement of the warmth generated by the body to move from warm areas of the lining to cooler areas
- Velcro® adjustable 360˚ neck seal with booklet-style cover to prevent the Velcro® from snagging and pilling the suit
- Seamless underarms for superior comfort when worn on its own, with an additional wet layer or with a BCD
- Extra long 21” G-lock 2 back zipper for easy entry with offset tooth design guards against water entry keeping you warmer
- Full length zipper puller with silicone print for easy grip; grip tab at base
- Skin-2-Seal sealing at the wrists and ankles, minimizing water entry through the sleeves and legs and allowing boots and gloves to integrate with the Glideskin seals ProTekt highly flexible, durable, abrasion resistant kneepads
- Anatomically correct pattern for three dimensional fit throughout for superior fit, comfort and mobility
- Neck zipper to eliminate any pressure at the neck between dives
- Secure strap on each wrist to secure a wrist computer in place
- Comfortable contoured 5mm GLIDESKIN collar with 360 degree neck seal
- Wrist and ankle zippers for easy donning
- Skin-to-skin double 3mm/2mm GLIDESKIN wrist and ankle seals, with fused-cut finished edges
- Comfortable contoured 3mm GLIDESKIN collar with 360 Velcro® adjustment
- Skin-in fused cut wrist and ankle seals
2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14
(Tall and Plus sizes only available in Black)