Grand Opening of the Pacific Pro Dive Tofino & Ucluelet Dive Store
We are delighted to officially announce the grand opening of our dive store at the junction of Tofino and Ucluelet! This mobile dive store is an extension of our well established PADI 5 Star Dive Centre located in Courtenay, BC.
Servicing both Ucluelet and Tofino communities we are excited to get out and explore the local waters of the west coast with you! Currently we are offering a wide selection of freediving, spearfishing, scuba and snorkel gear to get you in the water. Looking for tank fills? Not a problem, our dive store is fully outfitted with a reliable compressor to ensure you never miss a dive.
Our grand opening will take place on June 19th, and 20th featuring guest speakers from Huish Outdoors, our local Ambassador Andrew McCurdy, and more! The weekend will include a welcome BBQ and a raffle, with 10% of proceeds going to the Ucluelet Aquarium. To wrap up the weekend, we will be guiding a Father Day snorkel, open to all ages, and experience levels.
Whether you are an avid diver or just interested in exploring our oceans, stop in for a burger and chat with our Pacific Pro Dive team. We look forward to meeting everyone and hearing feedback of what dive shop services would best serve the local community of ocean enthusiasts.
Location: PPD at The Junction
Time: Saturday Store open at 10:00
- BBQ at 11:30
- Andrew McCurdy – Freediving/Spearfishing/Ucluelet at 1:00pm
- Travis Stewart – Huish gear at 2:30pm
- Steve Murphy – Waihana Freediving suits at 3:30pm
- Wrap up at 5:00
Sunday Store open at 10:00
- Rental fitting/sales for snorkel outing
- Snorkel Outing scheduled for 1:30pm – 4:00pm Everyone welcome
- Father’s Day Snorkel Outing
Presentation by local Biologist & PPD Ambassador – Andrew McCurdy
- Freediving in Ucluelet area
- Building a vibrant freediving community while maintaining safe practices
Presentation by Travis Stewart, Western Canada Rep for Huish Outdoors
- Huish freediving/snorkeling & diving products
- Upcoming new product lines
- Product availability
Presentation by Steve Murphy – Waihana suits
Raffles: Raffle entries collected on June 19
- One entry for attendance
- 2 entries for purchase between $50 - $100 (including ecommerce purchases during the day)
- 3 entries for purchase over $100 (including ecommerce purchases during the day)
- Prizes –
- Bare S-Flex 5mm Gloves
- Bare S-Flex 5mm Zip Boots
- Bare Predator Freediving set (Mask, Snorkel, Fins)
- Bare Wetsuit
- Raffle proceeds to be donated to Ucluelet Aquarium
- Raffle winner will be announced Sunday at 1:00
10% of all store and ecommerce purchases will be donated to the Ucluelet Aquarium!