Pacific Pro Dive is Hiring Diving Instructors
Instructors must be absolutely committed to the highest level of customer service and safety. These are primary requirements for consideration and continued employment.
Along with the above requirements, only applicants with the necessary experience, work ethic, team outlook, and positive attitude need apply.
Willingness to develop additional skills is considered an asset.
- Ensure all company policies, procedures, programs and systems are adhered to
- Dedication to excellence in customer service and job performance
- Demonstrated success in problem solving and delivering results
- Ensure commitment to and compliance with all applicable PADI rules and regulations.
- Develop positive relationships with customers and staff
- Provide an outstanding, safe, and educational experience to divers on land and in the water
- Explain and demonstrate proper diving techniques and equipment care
- Perform equipment inspections and complete preventative maintenance projects
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must hold active certification status as a PADI Instructor.
- Current CPR and First Aid.
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to work outside in varying conditions.
Contact Robyn at firstname.lastname@example.org or 250-338-6829