Other than taking someone diving, there’s only one way to show someone the sounds, motion and dynamics of the underwater world: video.
Show your scuba vacation adventures to your friends and family. Use your editing skills to share your clips with the world through YouTube, MySpace, Facebook and more. Use your underwater videos to turn more of your friends into dive buddies.
What You Learn:
- The PADI Underwater Videographer Specialty course shows you how to create videos that are interesting, entertaining and worth watching again and again.
- Scuba diver practicing their underwater videography skills
- Selecting, maintaining and caring for your underwater video equipment
- Videography fundamentals, such as:
- Shot types
- Story line
- Shot sequencing
- The post-dive editing process where you take your raw footage and create an underwater masterpiece
By the time you complete the course, you’ll have gone through the entire basic video production process.